Cron Again and Hopefully Lastly

Although I’ve got an awful lot of other things in my life that I have to take care of, admittedly much of the latest delay is due to getting a little thrown off TightURL development by the discovery that I’d sank so much time into a non-working PHP cron system I found in Google.  I can report now though that I’ve replaced the broken code with something that works correctly, and it passes tests.

I’m back to the point now where I was when I discovered the other code didn’t work.  That means a little integration work and a little testing of the job processor, and I can finally get away from a major, if necessary, distraction.

The next thing I have to get back to work on is the blacklisting system.  It’s been half-written since January, when I realized I was going to need the cron system for the blacklisting system, and stopped the blacklisting system development to quickly (ha ha ha) bang out the cron code.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *